No More Guesswork or Waiting for Results! The HANNA HI 721 Iron Checker HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 721 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable with immediate results.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits Phenanthroline method ±0.04 ppm ±2% of reading accuracy 0.01 ppm (mg/L) resolution (500 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis One button operation: zero and measure Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for: Industrial, ground and treated waters, mining leachate monitoring and agricultural irrigation water
- Aquaponic Systems should have an iron level of 2 – 3 ppm.
The new HI 721 Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm (500 points) and ±0.04 ppm ±2% of reading accuracy. The HI 721 Checker®HC uses an adaptation of Standard Method 315 B.
The contoured style of this Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 721 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, place the vial into the HI 721 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Includes: HI 721 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for iron (6), battery and instructions.