Simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure free chlorine
Free Chlorine Checker HC
The HANNA HI 701 Free Chlorine Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time-consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 701 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits EPA approved DPD method ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading accuracy 0.01 ppm resolution, 250 points Large, easy to read digits Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience The Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis Single button operation: zero and measure Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for: Swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection, drinking water, and quality control checks
This Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm and ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading accuracy. It also uses an EPA-approved DPD method.
The contoured style of the Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 701 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use.
- First, zero the instrument with your water sample.
- Next, add the reagent.
- Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button, and read the results. It’s that easy.
Order Information: HI 701 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for Free Chlorine (6), battery, and instructions.