Simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrites
Nitrite Low Range Checker HC
The HI 707 Low Range Nitrite Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure low ranges of nitrite.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 707 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps..
- Step One – Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
- Step Two – Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three – Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 707 uses an adaptation of EPA diazotization method 354.1. The reaction between nitrite and the reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±20 ppb ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
- Freshwater Aquariums
Order Information:The HI 707 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets of nitrite LR reagent), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.