Simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of ammonia in fresh water!
Ammonia High Range Checker HC
The HI 733 High Range Ammonia Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure high ranges of ammonia in freshwater.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 733 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One – Add 1ml of sample and 9ml of reagent “B” to the included cuvette.
- Step Two – Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three – Remove sample and add reagent “A”
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 733 uses an adaptation of the ASTM Manual of water and Environmental Technology D1426-92, Nessler Method. The reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in the sample.
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±1.0ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality
- Freshwater Aquariums
Includes:The HI 733 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (1bottle of HI 733A-0 and 1 bottle of HI 733B-0), 1 x1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual