Simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure alkalinity in fresh water!
Alkalinity Checker HC
The HI 775 Alkalinity Checker HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure alkalinity in fresh water.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 775 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
- Step One – Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
- Step Two – Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
- Step Three – Remove sample and add reagent
- Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 775 uses a colorimetric method. The reaction causes a distinctive range of colors from yellow to blue to develop. This meter has been developed to work with fresh water samples..
- Small palm-sized design
- Accurate from ±5ppm ± 5% of reading
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Uses a single AAA battery
- Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
- Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
- Water Quality Education
- Freshwater Aquarium
Order Information:The HI 775 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (1 bottle of alkalinity reagent, 1 ml syringe), 1 x1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.