Dura-Skrim Liner – 12′ Width
How the Dura-Skrim Liner – 12′ Width Works:
Dura-Skrim is a lightweight and highly tear-resistant polyethylene liner. In aquaponics Dura-Skrim makes a long-lasting barrier for deep water culture and media bed installations.
- Dura-Skrim Liner has been used with satisfaction in aquaponics for years.
- Perfect for both Deep Water Culture (DWC) and Media bed installations.
- 5 year limited UV warranty. Does not cover normal wear and tear or improper installation.
- SHIPPING IS A FLAT RATE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND WILL BE CALCULATED PER LENGTH IN YOUR CART. (HAWAII, ALASKA AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS INCUR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES, WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH AMOUNT AND PAYMENT METHOD FOR THESE LOCATIONS.)
All of our Dura-Skrim ships via Fed Ex or UPS
The 12′ and 18′ DuraSkrim pieces require seams. This seam is professionally glued and heat-sealed and will not cause any weakness in your liner.
- 12′ DuraSkrim -There is a 3-inch wide seam running down the middle of this liner
- 18′ DuraSkrim -There are two 3 inch wide seams at every 6 feet running down this liner
Sealing Tape (sold separately):
VaporBond Tape (TVB4) 4″ X 210′
- White single-sided tape
- Heavy duty
- Weather-resistant polyethylene backing
- Aggressive Rubber Adhesive
- Excellent seaming capabilities with an “easy tear” feature to reduce installation time.
- TVB4 has a WVTR of 0.18 perms per ASTM D 833.
- Typical applications include vapor retarders, covers, and liners.
Butyl Seal Tape (TP2BR)
- Black double-sided tape
- reinforced aggressive butyl rubber tape used to join panels of polyethylene and polypropylene together by overlapping the edges and applying Butyl Seal in between.
- Adheres to concrete walls and footings
(Tape is not 100% guaranteed to be watertight. You will get the results you want if you apply the tape on a flat surface and are careful, diligent, and apply it correctly.)