WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
Our instructor team is dedicating to providing you the best experience and training you can receive in aquaponic farming. We don’t withhold any information or make you sign any contracts to attend our workshops.
- Our 300+ page Class Manual with all of the class powerpoints, planning worksheets, farm resources, log files and glossary. Includes full color laminated fish and plant disease and pest identification guides for use in the farm.
- A Production and Financial Planning System – The spreadsheet based tool allows you to gather all of your startup costs, input system dimensions, calculate energy consumption, generate financial pro formas, create different production scenarios and much more. The tool is invaluable for understanding the financial feasibility of your farm business.
- Homemade Meals by Tawnya! Featuring products from the farms including the fish from her always entertaining fillet demonstration!
- An Electronic Resources Library – A large amount of regularly updated articles, resources and white papers
- Personal, Business, and Market Planning Tools -Including Chart of Accounts, Invoices, Insurance information, Business Structures and tax considerations
FLOURISH FARM COURSE OVERVIEW
EXPERIENCE OUR AQUAPONIC FARMS
AQUAPONIC FARM TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
DENVER AREA ATTRACTIONS
LOOKING FOR MORE CLASSES?
This course will introduce you to aquaponics, a farming method combining aquaculture and hydroponics to grow fish and plants together.
This comprehensive two-day course is a deep dive into the everything aquaponics including many tips and tricks we’ve spent nearly a decade mastering.
AQUAPONIC GREENHOUSE DESIGN
Create the ultimate sustainable food production system in this two-day course featuring a full weekend of greenhouse & aquaponic system design.
THE FLOURISH FARM COURSE
Do you dream of a community or commercial scale farm? The Flourish Farm Course covers all aspects of the business of aquaponic farming.