Worm Factory 365 Vermicomposting System
How the Worm Factory 365 Vermicomposting System works:
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy. With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods.
The inclusion of the accessory pack and an improved design (new lid and base on the 365 allows for more air flow from the top and bottom of the composter, plus you can add one more additional tray) separate the 360 from the 3, 4 and 5 bin systems.
- Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
- Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
- Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8 lbs of food per week
- Year-round production
- Odor Free operation
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in black
- Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot
- 30 year life expectancy
- Comes with 4 stacking trays, expandable up to 8
- Easy to assemble and manage
- 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made with post consumer recycled materials
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Also includes instructional DVD!
(This product is available only in the U.S.)