The AquaUrban Aquaponics System
How The The AquaUrban Aquaponics System Works:
The AquaUrban is one of our simplest, space-effective aquaponic systems without sacrificing quality. It is the smallest system we sell that still allows for the production of edible fish! This complete package comes with everything you need to get your own small-scale Aquaponic System running in your own home. Featuring a 2′ x 3.5′ growing space full of expanded clay media, perfect for growing greens, herbs, and fruiting crops; as well as a 60-gallon fish tank below to grow edible or decorative fish species. The AquaUrban is an ebb and flow system which uses an analog single-outlet timer to provide water cycles of 15 minutes on and 45 minutes off.
Designed for Year-Round Gardening
- Support stand designed to accept optional, matching Hanging Bar for grow lights and/or trellising tall plants
- Handles and optional castors on the grow bed stand, and handles on the fish tank and grow bed for easy for lifting and transporting.
- 7.5 cubic feet of plant growing space.
Designed for the Home
- The dimensions are 50″ long x 28″ wide x 43″ high (w/o the Light Bar).
- No width greater than 28”– fits through all exterior doorways
- Support Frame and Hanging Bar made of black powder coated steel
Here’s What’s Included with each AquaUrban System:
- 60 Gallon Fish Tank and Grow Bed made from 1/4″ thick, UV-protected, food-safe PE plastic
- 1” powder-coated steel tubing frame
- 200 liters of Grow-!t brand Grow media to fill the growing bed
- 250 gph pump with Quikloc fittings for easy connection from the pump to the grow bed
- All plumbing supply and return fittings
- Aerator, airstones, and tubing
- Our AquaStart Startup kit with Master API test kit, AquaUp, AquaDown, digital thermometer, and AquaStart cycling kit
- Online course with over 5.5 hours of instruction
- Optional Light Bar assembly