The AquaBundance Modular System is a complete home food production system that allows you to raise fish along with a wide variety of crops.
The Media Beds & Deep Water Culture Beds
- The Media Beds are ideal for growing fruiting plants (such as tomatoes and peppers), fruit trees, most greens as well as plants that prefer a drier environment (such as thyme and rosemary)
- Expanded clay pebble media included with all systems
- The Deep Water Beds use the same containers and come with custom fit Food Grade Beaver Raft Boards. Great for high density lettuce and leafy greens.
- Extra durable food safe, UV protected HDPE black plastic designed to never bow under the heat and weight of aquaponic gardening.
- Interior dimensions – 12″ deep, 34″ x 34″ giving approximately 9 sq ft of growing space each
- Exterior dimensions – 13 inches deep, 40″ x 40″
- Pre-drilled to accept the bulkhead fittings.
- Media guards, stand pipes and all plumbing fittings are included.
The Fish Tank
- Extra thick, food-safe, UV protected forest green PE plastic designed to never bow.
- The round tank shape, large volume, and tall sides create a healthy environment for growing large, edible fish.
- Tanks fit through standard doorways with a 34″ wide or greater opening
- A 200 Gallon tank comes with all systems and is 33″ deep x 55″ in diameter.
- A 300 Gallon tank is available for an added charge of $100, and is 33″ deep x 65″ in diameter. (Contact our design team)
- A Fish Tank Window Kit is Optional – see recommended products at the bottom of the page. The window kit does not come pre-installed due to shifting and potential for cracking during shipping.
- We’ve included all the bulkheads, uniseals, PVC and plumbing fittings you will need for your system.
- We use QuikLock plumbing fittings for easy connection of the pump to the growbeds
- Magnetic drive, submersible pump. The pump size will be determined by the number of grow beds you choose
- Four outlet air pump for additional tank oxygenation.
- 20 feet of air tubing and four 6″ air stones
The Filtration and Sump
- 15 gallon Spiral Flow Filter for solids filtration tank with bottom center drain for solids removal
- Secondary scrub filter for additional biological activity and mineralization of solids
- The sump tank is 40″ x 22.5″ x 26.5″, holds 70 gallons and is green, PE plastic, food-safe and UV protected.
- The fish tank and all of the grow beds drain into the sump. A single pump supplies water to the grow beds and fish tanks
- Digital tank thermometer
- API Master Test Kit
- Startup Cycling Kit
- AquaUp, AquaDown
- Aquaponic Gardening Online Course
- 3D Assembly Instructions
- Priority Support