Net pots are commonly used in DIY Deep Water Culture, Media Bed, and Vertical growing systems. The solid plastic container with holes in the bottom for even drainage makes this cup a handy, durable, multi-use growing tool. Letting your plant roots grow their own way down through the pot, allows for bigger, healthier roots.
2in Net Cups
$5.95 – $34.95
Out of stock
2″ Net Cups
How the 2″ Net Cups Work:
Net cups are commonly used in DIY Deep Water Culture, Media Bed, and Vertical growing systems. The wide lip around the Net Cup’s top rim, as well as the tapered design, make them easy to sink into rafts or grow media for easy retrieval. Use these cups with any of your favorite growing media to ensure even drainage and promote bigger, healthier roots!
- 2 inches tall.
- 2 inches in diameter.
- Perfect for raft (DWC) or NFT applications
- Great for all your smaller plants
- Promote healthy roots by offering even drainage.
- Allows roots to grow through the large mesh grid promoting bigger, healthier roots within the net cup
- Can use these with any of your favorite growing media.
Resources are being developed from this product. Please contact us for more information.