The AquaUrban aquaponic system is high quality, attractive, easy to assemble and easy to use – all at an affordable price. The AquaUrban 60 Gallon Aquaponics System is a compact, attractive garden system that is equally comfortable both outside and inside. The dimensions are 50″ long x 28″ wide x 43″ high (w/o the Hanging Bar). It ships for a flat fee of only $175. (48 contiguous U.S. states only, call for a quote if outside that area) 200L of growing media is included.
What’s Included with each AquaUrban System:
- 60 Gallon Fish Tank and Grow Bed made from 1/4″ thick, UV-protected, food-safe PE plastic
- 1 1/2”, 14-gauge, powder-coated square steel tubing frame on casters
- 200 liters of Grow-!t brand Grow media to fill the growing bed
- 250 gph pump with Quikloc fittings for easy connection from the pump to the grow bed
- All plumbing supply and return fittings
- Aerator, airstones and tubing
- Our AquaStart Startup kit with Master API test kit, AquaUp, AquaDown, digital thermometer, and AquaStart cycling kit
- Online course with over 5.5 hours of instruction
- Optional Light Bar and lighting fixture available at the bottom of the page
Designed for Year-Round Gardening
- No width greater than 28”– fits through all exterior doorways
- Table designed to accept optional, matching Hanging Bar for grow lights and/or trellising tall plants
- Handles and castors on the table, and handles on the fish tank and grow bed for easy for lifting and transporting.
- 7.5 cubic feet of plant growing space.
Designed for Durability
- Rotational molded 1/4″ thick, UV-protected, food-safe PE plastic – will not bow with heat and weight.
- 1 1/2”, 14-gauge, powder-coated square steel tubing.
- Black, furniture-grade PVC won’t break down in outdoor heat.
Made entirely in the USA.
See how easy it is to install! Click this link to learn more