The Aquaponics Introduction Curriculum Set features 6 Hours of Lessons to Integrate Aquaponics Into Your Classroom or Homeschool Environment! The Aquaponics Introduction Curriculum Set is designed to be an excellent tool for any teacher who is interested in using aquaponics in the classroom.
FREE SHIPPING! (within the continental U.S.)
This 6-lesson exploration of aquaponics for 3rd through 6th grade students will introduce your students to all aspects of aquaponics in your classroom, including how it works, fish and plant selection, plant lighting and the role played by worms. This curriculum has been school tested, teacher approved and it supports the Life Science Colorado Academic Standards.
50% off when purchased with the AquaBundance Sleek Aquaponics System!
Wholesale Minimum Quantity: 2
The “Introduction” set includes 6, one-hour “Introduction” lessons each containing two sections:
- Teacher Section
- Everything educators need to know before teaching an aquaponics lesson, including
- Lesson objective – clearly defining the goal of each lesson
- Lesson materials – no need to figure out your material list, it’s all here
- Background information: includes additional info on aquaponics not covered in student lesson
- Assessment answer key
- Student Section
- Vocabulary: averaging 4-6 terms each lesson
- Lesson & discussion: each lesson starts with a question relating to setting up your classroom aquaponic system and through
- Activities: covering art, science, & social studies
- Extensions: add’l activities for those students who need more challenging work
- Assessments: testing student knowledge at the end of each lesson