Aquaponic Garden Curriculum Sets
“The Aquaponic Garden Curriculum Set is a must-have if you’re teaching kids about Aquaponics! The teacher guide is well-organized, rich in content, and contains hands-on, engaging activities. I found the background information, vocabulary, charts, and illustrations clear and incredibly helpful, as well as easy to understand. Having an aquaponics system at my school has been fascinating; having the curriculum that explains key concepts truly piqued my students’ curiosity. I highly recommend this outstanding science curriculum.”
- Everything educators need to know before teaching an aquaponics lesson, including
- lesson objective – clearly defining the goal of each lesson
- lesson materials – no need to figure out your material list, it’s all here
- background information: includes additional info on aquaponics not covered in student lesson
- assessment answer key
- Registration for the Aquaponic Gardening Online Course for even deeper understanding
- Student Section
- vocabulary: averaging 4-6 terms each lesson
- lesson & discussion: each lesson starts with a question relating to setting up your classroom aquaponic system and through
- activities: covering art, science, & social studies
- extensions: add’l activities for those students who need more challenging work
- assessments: testing student knowledge at the end of each lesson
Aquaponic Garden Curriculum Set – Introduction
6 Hours of Lessons to Integrate Aquaponics Into Your Classroom or Homeschool Environment!
This 6-lesson exploration of aquaponics for 3rd through 6th grade students will introduce your students to all aspects of aquaponics in your classroom, including how it works, fish and plant selection, plant lighting and the role played by worms.
50% off when purchased with the AquaUrban Sleek Aquaponics System!
The “Introduction” lessons cover:
- Introduction to Aquaponics
- How & Why to Cycle Bacteria
- How to Choose Your Fish
- How to Choose Your Plants
- How to Choose Lighting for Your Plants
- Why We Add Worms
Aquaponic Garden Curriculum Set – Complete
24 Hours of Lessons to Integrate Aquaponics Into Your Classroom or Homeschool Environment!
An in-depth 24-lesson exploration of aquaponics for 3rd through 6th grade students, the Aquaponics Complete Curriculum Set helps young minds delve deeply into an ecosystem of fish & plants, used to feed people around the world, while learning science, art, physics, humanities and math. This curriculum has been school tested, teacher approved and it supports the Colorado Life Science Academic Standards.