$32.01 – $159.95
Specially Formulated for Decorative Water Gardens, Fountains & Areas Where Standing Water Exists
MICROBE-LIFT/BMC is a liquid product, so it has no adverse effect on the aesthetics of ponds and water features
MICROBE-LIFT/BMC can be applied to areas that can contain aquatic life, fish, and plants.
MICROBE-LIFT/BMC can be applied to areas used by or in contact with humans, animals, horses, livestock, pets, birds, or wildlife.
One Teaspoon Treats 540 Sq. Ft. of Water in “Total Water Column”
- Up to 14 days activity depending on application site
- Disperses easily in water
- No fish toxicity
- No toxicity to non-target invertebrates
- Significantly lower potential for the development of resistance in target insect populations than chemical larvicides such as methoprene
- No adverse aesthetics to the pond
- No organic or inorganic residues
- 6 oz. Treats 2,000 gals. for 16 months. Not for sale in RI or Canada.
- 12 oz. Treats 4,000 gals. for 16 months. Not for sale in RI or Canada.
- 1 gallon – See label for Dosages. Not for sale in NY, RI, TX, or Canada.
E.P.A Registration Number 62637-1-74466
SDS Sheet: https://microbelift.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/SDS_MICROBE_LIFT_BIOLOGICAL_MOSQUITO_CONTROL_BMC-1.pdf