Control your filtered water level automatically with the Hydrologic Float Valve. Plumbing a float valve into your system means you no longer have to rely on manually checking your water levels when your water levels get too low the valve triggers your water pump to turn on. The Float Valve helps to maintain proper water levels in your water filtration system.
Hydrologic Float Valve, 3/8in – Fits Hydrologic Tall Boy
Hydrologic Float Valve, 3/8″ – Fits Hydrologic Tall Boy
How the Hydrologic Float Valve, 3/8″ – Fits Hydrologic Tall Boy Works:
This valve comes with a 3/8″ quick connect fitting. Use this float valve to adjust the water level in your filtered water tank. This kit allows you to fill a reservoir or tank, unattended, to your desired water level so you can stop wasting time monitoring your tank water levels. Can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- 3/8″ quick connect fitting and adjustable water level
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Allows you to fill a reservoir or tank, unattended, to your desired water level
- For use with all Tall Boy models or most RO and filter systems with 3/8″ tubing
- No more flooding your tanks
Resources are being developed from this product. Please contact us for more information.