Please visit our online classes page to view our currently available classes. Courses taught at our farms in Denver, CO are on hold due to Covid-19. We look forward to hosting in-person workshops again soon. JD & Tawnya
Greenhouses can work just about anywhere but every location has special opportunities and challenges for growing.
In this course you will learn:
- How to leverage heating and cooling capabilities of thermal mass.
- How to choose the right glazing to optimize light transmission based on climate, crops, and available materials.
- What you need to optimize the growing environment from controllers, monitoring and other equipment
- How to design and layout your aquaponic system to maximize use of space and energy
- Tons of helpful tips and tricks from the pros about starting up and operating your aquaponic systenm