DURA-SKRIM® R20WW Liner
This is the original Dura-Skrim Liner – Accept no substitutes!!
Excellent for Deep Water Culture Raft Systems in both Aquaponics and Hydroponics.
DURA-SKRIM Liner ® R20WW consists of virgin outer layers of white high-strength polyethylene film laminated together with a black layer of molten polyethylene. Both outer layers of the liner contain UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to assure long outdoor life. (5 year limited UV warranty. Does not cover normal wear and tear or improper installation.) The white layers are designed to reduce heat build up and condensation, and to provide excellent dimensional stability. A layer of polyester scrim reinforcement placed between these plies greatly enhances tear resistance and increases service life. DURA-SKRIM’s heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. DURA-SKRIM is 20mil thick.
Only virgin resins are used in the production of the Dura Skrim. All resins used in the food contact layer are FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.2 compliant.
“Dura-skrim has been approved as a material in organic farming.”
Ecocert ICO LLC
Choosing Your Liner:
- Determine the total length of the deep water culture trough – Example: 54′
- Determine the width – Example: 8′
- Determine the height of the walls – Example: 1′
- To determine the total length of liner multiply the wall height by 2 and add an additional 18″ for each end (this will allow you to go up the inside of the trough and down the outside with some excess) Example: 1′ x 2 = 2′ + 18″ + 18″ = 5′
- Add the 5′ length to the total trough length (54′) = 59′
- Roundup to closest available length = 60′
- To determine the width multiply the wall height times 4 and add to the inside width of the trough. Example: 1′ x 4 + 8′ = 12′
- Your liner dimensions in this example would be 12′ x 60′
All of our Dura-Skrim ships via Fed Ex on 72″ rolls. The 6′ rolls are shipped without folds, and the 12′ rolls are shipped with only one fold minimizing weak spots in the liner. 18′ have two seems and folds.
The 12′ and 18′ DURA-SKRIM pieces require seams. This seam is professionally glued and heat sealed and will not cause any weakness in your liner.
VaporBond Tape (TVB4) 4″ X 210′
- White single-sided tape
- Heavy duty
- Weather resistant polyethylene backing
- Aggressive Rubber Adhesive
- Excellent seaming capabilities with an “easy tear” feature to reduce installation time.
Butyl Seal Tape (TP2BR)
- Black double-sided tape
- Reinforced aggressive butyl rubber tape used to join panels of polyethylene and polypropylene together by overlapping the edges and applying Butyl Seal in between.
- Adheres to concrete walls and footings
(Tape is not 100% guaranteed to be watertight. You will get the results you want if you apply the tape on a flat surface and are careful, diligent, and apply it correctly.)
Showing all 7 results
Dura-Skrim Liner – 12′ Clearance Remnants$23.00 – $68.00
DuraSkrim Free Sample$0.00
Dura-Skrim Liner – 18′ width$96.95 – $469.95
Dura-Skrim Liner – 12′ Width$49.95 – $359.95
Dura-Skrim Liner – 6′ Width$24.95 – $299.95
VaporBond 4″ Tape TVB4 (4″ x 210′)$49.95
Raven Butyl Seal 2-Sided Tape (2″ x 50′)$34.95