Wholesale Aquaponics with The Aquaponic Source =
An Exciting Retail Opportunity!
Say “YES! I can help you!” when a customer asks about Aquaponics!
Are you looking for new ways to draw customers into your store? Imagine being the first retail center in your market to offer a complete line of aquaponics systems, accessories, supplies, and educational materials to your customers. Once you have applied and been approved for our wholesale aquaponics program you can set up the demonstration garden. The sight of plants growing from gravel, the sounds of the water flowing through the garden, and the beauty of live fish will create magic in your garden center or hydroponic store.
We now drop ship!
“Everyone loves your Aquabundance system and it is a ‘must see’ with our customers.”
Demetri Hubbard, Owner Atlantis Hydroponics
we also offer our complete line of aquaponics products to our retailers and drop shippers including…
- “Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing Fish and Vegetables Together“, the #1 best selling book on Aquaponics.
- “Aquaponics Explained“, a 4 hour, 2-DVD set of an Aquaponic Gardening class being taught by Sylvia Bernstein, author of Aquaponic Gardening, at the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Our AquaParts line of bell siphons and plumbing kits designed to create an aquaponics system out of just about any combination of h tanks and grow beds that you can imagine.
- AquaCycle fish-less cycling kits for getting the bio-filter established in an aquaponics system.
- AquaIron high-potency chelated iron.
- And more!
Our Retail Philosophy
- We are only selling these products through independent stores (as well as through our own website) and have no plans to expand into mass merchants. The reason for this is simple – while the opportunity is huge, these products need to be explained. Independent stores have the trained, passionate staff who will get excited about new, innovative technologies and will take the time to tell their customers about aquaponics.
- We will not compete with you through the internet. We will hold our proposed retail price on these products and we ask that all of our retailers do sign a Minimum Advertised Price agreement committing to do the same.
- This product is best sold by setting up a system display and actively growing with it. We ask all of our retailers to set up either an AquaBundance SpaceSaver Display System or AquaBundance Modular EasyReach 2-Bed Display System in their store, add fish, and grow plants with it. We will help you with this process, and once you get started you will be amazed at how low maintenance this system really is.
“I have found great value in having the Aquabundance system set up in the front window of our hydroponics shop. It draws new customers in, intrigues them, and gives me an opportunity begin a conversation.”
Paul Van Lare, Owner, GrowFresh Organics and More