Now with the Worm Factory Vermicomposting system by Nature’s Footprint you can easily and efficiently compost your food scraps without odor…and farm a great source of snacks for your aquaponics fish as well!
Worm Factory Vermicomposting Basic System – 3 Tray
Worm Factory Vermicomposting System – 3 Tray
How the Worm Factory Vermicomposting System – 3 Tray works:
The Worm Factory is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory takes less than 15 minutes a week. Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste such as kitchen scraps and shredded paper to the bottom tray of the Worm Factory. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient‐rich compost. You can do this year‐round inside or outside, and harvest compost up to once a month!
- Year-round production
- Includes worm bedding kit to help get you started
- Odor Free operation
- Available in three, four and five tray options
- Expandable up to 7 trays
- Available in black, green and terracotta
- Easy to assemble and manage
- Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot
- Easy-to-use instructional booklet
- Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
- Houses four to five thousand worms
- Worms can consume 3-6lbs of food per week
- 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- Made in the U.S.A. from post-consumer recycled materials
(This product is available only in the U.S. and Canada.)
Resources are being developed from this product. Please contact us for more information.