Greenhouses can work just about anywhere but every location has special opportunities and challenging for the growing environment.
In this course you will learn:
- How to leverage heating and cooling capabilities of thermal mass
- How to choose the right glazing to optimize light transmission based on climate, crops, and available materials.
- What you need to optimize the growing environment from controllers, monitoring and other equipment
- How to design and layout your aquaponic system to maximize use of space and energy
- Tons of helpful tips and tricks from the pros about starting up and operating your aquaponic systenm