The HANNA HI 701 Free Chlorine Checker HC bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain. The HANNA HI 701 Checker®HC is accurate and affordable.
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits EPA approved DPD method ±0.03 ppm ±3% of reading accuracy 0.01 ppm resolution, 250 points Large, easy to read digits Auto shut off
- Dedicated to a single parameter Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small size, big convenience The Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis Single button operation: zero and measure Operated by a single AAA battery
- Ideal for: Swimming pools and spas, fruit and vegetable sanitation, disinfection, drinking water and quality control checks
This Checker®HC portable handheld colorimeter features a resolution of 0.01 ppm and ±0.03 ppm (mg/L) ±3% of reading accuracy. It also uses an EPA approved DPD method.
The contoured style of the Checker®HC fits in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
The HI 701 Checker®HC is extremely simple to use.
- First, zero the instrument with your water sample.
- Next, add the reagent.
- Last, place the vial into the Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Order Information:HI 701 Checker®HC is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), powder reagents for Free Chlorine (6), battery and instructions.