AgroBrite Standing Plant Light w/ 27W CFL
How the AgroBrite Standing Plant Light w/ 27W CFL Works:
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS –
1. Connect the two ends of the Power Cord (between the Base and Shaft) using the lock connectors.
2. Carefully tuck excess Power Cord into the Shaft.
WARNING: Do not cut or shorten the power cord.
3. Insert the Gooseneck and the Shaft into the Base.
4. Check the direction of the lamp and the hole on the Base, then use a Phillips Head Screwdriver (not included) to tighten the screw into the hole.
CAUTION: BE CAREFUL NOT TO PINCH ANY PART OF THE CORD BETWEEN METAL PIECES.
1. Unplug lamp from power source
2. Firmly hold base (B) and push bulb (C) into the socket (A).
3. Be sure bulb is firmly seated in the socket (see below) and snapped into the metal bulb clip (D).
1. Unplug lamp from power source.
2. Firmly hold base (B) and pull bulb (C) from the socket (A) in an outward motion.
Perfect for your Aquaponicals, Aquaminiums, AquaDorables, and AquaDesigner Living Fountains!
- Bulb life – up to 5,000 hours , Kelvin temp – 5400K, Color rendering index 80-85
- Adjustable height (48″ to 61″)
- Provides bright, natural light that helps plants thrive
- Ideal for plants and reading too