Production Lighting Package
Give your plants the added boost needed to get the maximum production out of your aquaponic system! Whether you are growing indoors or in a greenhouse, artificial grow lighting can help speed up the plant production and efficiency of your system.
Ceramic Metal Halide grow lights run cool, efficiently, and have the perfect spectrum for growing a wide variety of crops. The Production Lighting Package covers two grow beds, and works great with our Harmony and AquaBundance Aquaponic systems.
The Sunburst CMh has a built-in digital ballast designed specifically to run the 315W ceramic metal halide lamp. The reflector’s interior is 95% European hammertone aluminum and offers excellent uniformity and diffusion. The included bulb is of superior color quality. Crisp white light. 4200K color temperature, High 92 CRI, 34,300 initial lumens (109 lm/W). High 90% lumen maintenance at 8,000 hr./High 85% PPF maintenance at 20,000 hrs. Unique open-rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and is suitable for open fixture use.
- Sunburst CMh 315 Watt Ceramic Metal Halide Reflector, ballast, and bulb
- Philips Master Color 942 CDM Elite MW, 315 Watt, 4200K. T-12
- 110/220v Dual Voltage capable – Includes 8′ 120v power cord.
- LightRail 4.0 – 6.5 foot Light Track System – extend your coverage area without additional fixtures or electricity!
- Adjustable drive speed and timed delays at the ends of the track
- Lights 2 of our Easy-Reach grow beds with one light
- Dual Outlet Digital Programmable Timer
- Adjustable Light Risers for hanging your grow light
- All hardware for attaching the grow light kit and track to any light rack from The Aquaponic Source
More than two grow beds to light? Contact our design/sales team for a custom lighting system design!