- Dura-Skrim Liner has been used with satisfaction in aquaponics for years.
- Perfect for both Deep Water Culture (DWC) and Media bed installations.
- 5 year limited UV warranty. Does not cover normal wear and tear or improper installation.
Please note: There is a 3 inch wide seam running down the middle of this liner
DURA-SKRIM® R20WW consists of virgin outer layers of white high-strength polyethylene film laminated together with a black layer of molten polyethylene. Both outer layers contain UV inhibitors and thermal stabilizers to assure long outdoor life. The white layers are designed to reduce heat build up and condensation, and to provide excellent dimensional stability. A layer of polyester scrim reinforcement placed between these plies greatly enhances tear resistance and increases service life. DURA-SKRIM’s heavy-duty diamond reinforcement responds to tears immediately by surrounding and stopping the tear. Duraskrim is 20mil thick.
All of our Dura-Skrim ships via Fed Ex on 72″ rolls. The 12′ rolls are shipped with only one fold to minimize weak spots in the liner. SHIPPING IS A FLAT RATE WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND WILL BE CALCULATED PER LENGTH IN YOUR CART. (HAWAII, ALASKA AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS INCUR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES, WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH AMOUNT AND PAYMENT METHOD FOR THESE LOCATIONS.)
The 12′ wide pieces require seams. This seam is professionally glued and heat sealed and will not cause any weakness in your liner.
- 12′ DuraSkrim -There is a 3 inch wide seam running down the middle of this liner
Sealing Tape (sold separately):
VaporBond Tape (TVB4) 4″ X 210′
- White single-sided tape
- Heavy duty
- Weather resistant polyethylene backing
- Aggressive Rubber Adhesive
- Excellent seaming capabilities with an “easy tear” feature to reduce installation time.
Butyl Seal Tape (TP2BR)
- Black double-sided tape
- reinforced aggressive butyl rubber tape used to join panels of polyethylene and polypropylene together by overlapping the edges and applying Butyl Seal in between.
- Adheres to concrete walls and footings
(Tape is not 100% guaranteed to be watertight. You will get the results you want if you apply the tape on a flat surface and are careful, diligent, and apply it correctly.)