Vital info at a glance! With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day, with the ability to set high and low alarms. A flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor – Monitoring System
Bluelab Guardian Monitor
How The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Works:
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor clearly conveys 3 critical parameters for easy monitoring.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor displays the levels of Electric Conductivity (EC), pH, and temperature, enabling you to optimize these parameters through different seasons or crop phases.
To use, mount The Bluelab Guardian Monitor to the wall near a power source (or hang on a support) and simply place the probes into the fish tank or water reservoir.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor features a water-resistant design with an adjustable brightness display that’s large and easy to read. Selectable values for conductivity and temperature to customize the ideal settings for your system. Simple push button pH calibration system. Silent alarm for both high and low settings, which are retained through power outages (non-volatile memory).
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• Simple one button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• International power supply
• Replaceable pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6-month warranty
- Proper hydration of pH probes is vital to maintaining wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life
Warranty: 2 years