Stay connected to your plants and fish in real time! Get the constant system monitoring of the BlueLab Guardian with the added bonus of automatic data logging. A Bluelab connect stick is included with this kit. Monitor data logs straight to your computer with an option to view data and current status remotely via Google Docs.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect – Wireless Data Monitoring System
$464.00 – $619.00
Out of stock
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect-Wireless Data Monitoring System
How The Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Works:
The Bluelab guardian monitor connects not only monitors the current levels of pH, conductivity, and temperature of your aquaponics water quality, it also logs the data so you don’t have to!
You can then analyze this critical information to improve your crop performance to ensure high yields.
Access the data from a mobile device or computer, with an option to view through Google Docs. Just one Bluelab connect stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more guardian monitor connects. This model includes the Bluelab connect stick. If you require further connect devices, these are available without the connect stick.
• Data logging capability
• Free online Bluelab Connect Software
• View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (A computer with permanent internet access is required)
• Large easy to read displays
• No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
• One button pH calibration
• Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
• Flashing high and low alarms
• Water resistant design
• International power supply included
• Replaceable double junction pH probe
• Adjustable display brightness
• Non-volatile memory
• Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender (Range Extender not included)
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- 6-month warranty on all probes
- Proper hydration of pH probes is vital to maintaining life
- All pH probes eventually need to be replaced—they can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- Reverse Osmosis water will reduce probe life
Manufacturer’s Note: Clean & calibrate meters every 30 uses or 30 days for best results. A 7 & 4 will appear on the screen of the combo meters to indicate it is properly calibrated–when it goes away, it is time to calibrate.
The Calibration process has been made uniform across the entire product line. Calibration instructions are printed on the back of each meter. Always calibrate at 7.0 first, then 4.
You may also like…