Aquaminiums are a perfect solution to brighten your home with both plants and fish in a low-maintenance miniature aquarium. It is ideal for anyone who is looking for a fin-friend without the commitment of extensive plant and fish care. The elegant design of the half moon shape makes a lovely complete moon profile when two tanks and placed together. The LED light creates a very attractive aquatic environment and offers an especially lovely low-light ambiance in a dark room.
Wick-based, self-watering plant container absorbs the water and nutrients from the aquarium below. Because of this capillary action, plants will absorb as much water as they need through the wick.
Our kids love to feed their beautiful little betta fish, Tiedye. She flutters around each morning in her little watery world, and entertains guests with her bright colors that shine in the LED light. They are so impressed that such a little fish can grow such a great basil plant. I love having the fresh basil right on my kitchen countertop. The aquaminimum is a perfect size for our busy family to maintain and enjoy.
- Suitable for herbs, houseplants and small flowers.
- LED lighting, plant sponge, and wick included
- You can use the LED lighting as a night light! Place it in the living room or bedroom!
- If you only want to keep fish and not plants, it also comes with a lid so your fish don’t go on any adventures outside of the tank!
- Fish tank holds a maximum of 1 gallon.
- We use acrylic to create our aquariums because it is stronger, clearer, warmer and lighter than glass. Acrylic may be more expensive than glass, but the qualities enable us to make superior aquariums!
- Dimensions (Approx): Length: 6 inches Width: 6 inches Height: 10 inches