- TANKS CURRENTLY SHIPPING IN FOREST GREEN COLOR
Grow your own edible or ornamental fish along with a wide variety of leafy greens, herbs and fruiting crops year round!
An additional media bed can easily be added on for future expansion.
Installation, Design and Consultation services are available for this product.
Media Beds – 7
- Ideal for growing fruiting plants (such as tomatoes and peppers) as well as plants that prefer a drier environment (such as thyme and rosemary)
- Extra durable food safe, UV protected HDPE black plastic designed to never bow under the heat and weight of aquaponic gardening.
- Interior dimensions – 12″ deep, 43″ long by 43″ wide, giving approximately 12 sq ft of growing space each
- Exterior dimensions – 13 inches deep, 48 inches long by 48 inches wide..
- Allow 6 inches between grow beds.
- Pre-drilled to accept the bulkhead fittings.
- Siphons, media guards, and all plumbing fittings are included.
The Fish Tank – 300 Gallons
- Extra thick, food-safe, UV protected grey PE plastic designed to never bow.
- The round tank shape, large volume, and tall sides create a healthy environment for growing large, edible fish.
- Upgradable – You can upgrade your tank to 500 gallons for a few dollars more
- Fish Tank Window Kit – see the “Select an Option” pull-down menu above to include a Fish Tank Window Kit with your system. Does not come pre-installed due to shifting and potential for cracking during shipping.
Sump Tank – 4
- Each sump tanks is 72″ x 24″ x 18.5″, holds 130 gallons and fits perfectly under your grow beds.
- Tanks are grey, PE plastic, food-safe and UV protected.
- Ideal for raising fingerlings, plecos or crawfish
- Plumbing Fittings – We’ve included all the bulkhead and plumbing fittings you will need for your system. (1″ and 2″ PVC is not included. You will have more flexibility with your layout if you source and cut the PVC lengths yourself.)
- Bell Siphons – Each media grow bed comes with it’s own media guard and bell siphon assembly for fast, reliable drainage.
- Two – 2400 GPH, magnetic drive, submersible pumps.
- Six outlet air pump for additional tank oxygenation.
- 28 feet of air tubing and six 6″ air stones
- Digital tank thermometer
- API Master Test Kit
- Medium Cycling Kit
- Aquaponic Gardening Online Course
- Thorough, illustrated instructions.
- A trusted support team
- GROW LIGHTS – If you are growing indoors you will need grow lights. If you add them to your AquaBundance system order at the time of purchase we can include them with your system delivery at little, or no, shipping cost. Here is the grow light we recommend for this system.
- EXPANDED CLAY GROW MEDIA – This is our hands down favorite grow media because it is light weight, lasts forever, and is easy on your hands! Each Bountiful Grow Bed requires 325 liters of grow media.
Grow media will typically ship directly from the distribution center closest to you so shipping will be calculated separately. Click here to learn more.
- GROW BED TABLES – We have designed exceptionally strong, galvanized steel, easy-to-assemble grow bed tables with stabilizing feet.