How do I return an item?
In order to receive a full refund of your Aquaponic Source purchase price the item(s) must …
- be unused.
- be in its original packaging which must also be in new condition (including sealed internal packing).
- include all parts, warranty and registration cards, instructions, special packaging, etc.
- be mailed no later than 30 days from the date received.
- arrive well-packaged and undamaged. We cannot be responsible for shipments that arrive damaged due to mishandling or poor packaging.
We are unable to process refunds or exchanges on any returned item that does not fit these requirements.
- Shipping charges are not refundable. Orders processed without freight, or where freight has been waived, will be charged actual shipping expenses, which are not subject to return credit.
- Your refund will only be given after we have received the returned item in original, undamaged condition.
- Please allow approximately two to three weeks for the processing of your return. It may take an additional billing cycle for your issuing bank to list the credit on your credit card statement. The Aquaponic Source cannot be responsible for returns that are not received.
All returned merchandise should be shipped to:
The Aquaponic Source, Inc.
3075 N 75th St Suite 3, Boulder, CO 80301 USA
In the unlikely event that your Aquaponic Source shipment arrives damaged or items are missing, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. We will do everything we can to get a replacement sent out as soon as possible.
A damage claim will be filed with the carrier. Because the carrier may choose to pick up both the damaged item(s) and packaging material for inspection, we ask that you hold on to these items for 14 business days from the date you report the damage to us. If the carrier does not pick up the damaged merchandise within this time period, you may then dispose of the damaged item(s) and packaging material.
NOTE: All shipping damages must be reported to The Aquaponic Source within 24 hours from the time of delivery.
Each manufacturer has a different policy regarding defective merchandise. In many cases we will be able to take your defective product and ship out a replacement. However, some manufacturers require that you deal with them directly. In either event we will work with you to insure that your defective item(s) is replaced as quickly as possible.
NOTE: After 30 days from the time your order is placed, all electrical equipment and light bulbs are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
You may cancel any Aquaponic Source order, except special orders, without penalty prior to shipping. We ship most orders by 2:00 MST, within 24 hours of receiving them. If you cancel the order after we have shipped it, or you refuse delivery on your order, we will refund the price of the product minus all applicable, actual shipping fees (including actual initial shipping fees, return shipping fees and additional carrier charges).
If the carrier is unable to deliver your Aquaponic Source package to you, you can either have us re-attempt shipment or you can cancel the order. In both cases you will be charged for all shipping fees.